The Accessory button allows a subscriber to add a catalog item as an accessory to an item (base item) already present on a project spreadsheet. To add an accessory to a base item, do the following:
- Click on the Projects
- Inside of the Projects screen, open a project by double clicking on it.
- Click on the row that contains the base item in the Spreadsheet to highlight it.
- Next, locate the desired accessory item by using the Quick Search Bar at the top of the center panel.
- Once the desired accessory has been located, mouse over the item and click the Accessory
- The selected item will now be added as an accessory to the originally selected base item.