Enabling Project HotKeys
HotKeys (shortcut keys) are a combination of keystrokes that provide quick access to a particular function within a program. Inside of AQ, these are hidden by default. Do the following to enable hotkeys:
1. Navigate to the Projects tab.
2. Open an existing project by double clicking on it or start a new project by clicking on the New button.
3. Navigate to the Details panel and click on the Edit button.
4. To enable HotKeys, check the option in the Edit drop down menu.
5. The HotKeys section will now be visible inside of the Details panel.