FEDA members have the ability to export catalog data directly from the AQ database. The exported data can then be used freely in their backend systems. This FEDA member privilege includes the ability to export data for all published products, pictures, & spec sheets.
Before using the FEDA Export for the first time, you will need to contact AutoQuotes technical support at (866) 452-8324 or firstname.lastname@example.org. This is to verify your FEDA membership and enable access.
Once enabled, there are two available options for downloading data from AQ. The first is to utilize the FEDA Catalog Data Export Tool, which can be obtained here FEDA Export Tool.
After installation you should see the below shortcut on your desktop. Double click the shortcut to launch the FEDA Export Tool.
If the tool asks you to login after installation, simply enter your company's API Key. The API key can be located from within AQ under Admin setup.
Once logged in, the FEDA Export Tool will open to the following window. This displays some general instructions on using the tool to export data. Please feel free to contact AutoQuotes technical support staff if you have any questions about downloading the data into your SQL database or setting up automated schedules for your exports.
AutoQuotes has recently enhanced the FEDA Export functionality to include the ability to export data via API. Click here to access the FEDA API Outline for accessing catalog data & multimedia via API.
FEDA Export Fields
- Model Number - Vendor provided model number for item
- User Stock Number - User provided model number for item
- Vendor Number - Unique vendor integer assigned by AQ
- Vendor Name - Vendor’s name
- Specification - Product’s specification
- Vendor Pack – Text description of packaging, if packed by vendor
- Selling Unit - How an item is sold (ea, dz, pk, st, cs, ect)
- Weight - The weight of the item
- Cube - The cube measurement of an item
- List Price - An item’s list price
- Net Price - An item’s cost
- Height - Height of an item
- Width - Width of an item
- Depth - Depth of an item
- Picture Name - Name of picture file associated with an item
- Blank Column - <not currently utilized>
- Vendor to Stock - number of items within the ‘Vendor Pack’
- Priced By - How the item is being priced (ea, dz, pk, st, cs, ect)
- Category - The category of an item
- Vendor Nick Name - Unique abbreviated nickname for the vendor
- User Vendor Name – User defined vendor ID
- Configurable - Identifies if an item configurable or not <True, False>
- Category Values - table of category values given for a specific item
- Freight Class - Item’s freight class
- Vendor FOB – Integer that identify’ s a specific ‘Ship From’ warehouse
- Ship From – Zip Code(s) associated with a vendors warehouse(s)
- Model Apply - Identifies the type of item (0=Base, 1=Accessory, 2=Compiled Accessory)
- Picture Link - Unique GUID identifier of picture
- Category Code - number assigned to ‘Category’
- Vendor Short Name - Unique abbreviated short name for the vendor
- Cutsheet Name - Name of cutsheet file associated with an item
- Cutsheet Link - Unique GUID identifier of cutsheet
- Product ID - Unique GUID identifier of item
- Vendor ID - Unique GUID identifier of vendor
- GTIN - Vendor supplied unique number for a single item
- GTIN Inner Pack - Vendor supplied unique number for the inner packs
- GTIN Outer Pack - Vendor supplied unique number for the outer packs
- Map/Mrp Price - min advertised price or max retail price as supplied by vendor
- Map/Mrp - Price Expiration – expiration date or map or mrp
- Discount Category - discount category assigned to item by vendor
- Packed By – A string describing the number of items contained within a PKG
- Markup - Mark up applied to an item
- Sell Price - Sell price of an item calculated from any discount & markup applied