MFR statuses provide a method for Admin users, or users with elevated privileges, to assign levels of importance to specific vendors. Setting statuses affect the order in which a particular manufacturer's items will be listed in the catalog when conducting a search.
Preferred/Buying Group: The manufacturer's items will always display first in the search results. They will have two stars after their name.
Approved: The manufacturer's items will display after the Preferred/Buying Group manufacturers in the search results. They will have one star after their name.
Not Approved: The manufacturer's items will be displayed last in the search results. They will have the manufacturer's name crossed out.
NOTE: Items for manufacturer's with no assigned status will display below the Preferred/Buying Group or Approved manufacturer's items and before the Not Approved items.
- Navigate to the Mfr Settings tab.
- Locate the vendor to edit via the search bar.
- Once located, click within the Mfr Status cell and select the appropriate status from the drop down menu. Manufacturers assigned to None will display between Preferred/Buying Group and Not Approved manufacturers in the search results.
- After setting the statuses, click on the Save Changes button.
- Preferred manufacturer's items will now be listed according to their designation within the search results.