- We currently support QuickBooks Pro, Premier, & Enterprise PC Desktop versions 2010 thru 2017. We do not currently support cloud based versions of QuickBooks, QuickBooks for Mac, or Quickbooks Point of Sell.
- The initial setup requires that QuickBooks be running in Single User Mode and for the user to be logged into your company data file as the Admin.
- The initial setup requires the installation of QBFC 10. To initiate the download of the required file open a project, click the Export tab, & then click the QuickBooks export icon in the toolbar.
- Your default web browser will open and download the file (chrome).
Some browsers will prompt you to save the file before it downloads. (IE or Firefox )
Once the file has downloaded you will need to run the file.
- If the window shown below does not appear after running the file click the QuickBooks export icon in the AQ project toolbar again. When the window appears choose the option shown below.
- It is required that you complete your first export while still logged into under the QuickBooks Admin user account. This is so certain data fields can be created in QuickBooks. After the first export has been completed successfully all subsequent exports from AQ can then be done with QuickBooks in multi-user mode and the user logged into their normal QuickBooks acct.
For detailed information on performing an export please see the following article.
"How Do I Export to QuickBooks?"
If you have any questions or run into any difficulty please feel free to contact our support staff at (866) 452-8324 or email@example.com.