AQ supports Deviated Pricing on a per item basis within the AQ catalog. This functionality allows users to override the list, net, discount or markup on a specific item for a specified amount of time. The deviation can be restricted to a single customer or all applied to all customers when the item is added to a project spreadsheet. To apply deviated pricing to multiple items at once follow the steps outlined below.
1) You will need to create a CSV file that will be formatted as a table and must include a header, or first line, that defines the fields in your table
- Column 1 heading should be either Vendor Number OR Vendor Nickname. The vendor numbers and vendor nicknames can be found in the Downloads section of our website (http://aqnet.com/vendor-numbers/)
- Column 2 heading should be Model Number and contain the model number of the item with the special pricing.
- Column 3 heading should be List Price and should NOT contain any currency symbols or commas.
- OR heading should be Net Price and should NOT contain any currency symbols or commas.
- OR heading should be Discount and should contain the discount in decimal format (xx.xxx).
- Column 4 heading should be Beginning Date and should be in mm/dd/yyyy format.
- Column 5 heading should be Ending Date and should be in mm/dd/yyyy format.
- Column 6 heading should be Markup and should be in numerical format with a two-character limit (xx).
* Note: The file should only have one of the three “pricing” columns (List, Discount, Net) filled out. If the file has more than one of these columns filled out, a message will display during import notifying you that the file is in the wrong format.
Making your deviated pricing import Customer specific
* To assign special pricing to an individual customer you can add a column
- Column 7 heading should be Customer Number and should only have one Customer number entered. See instructions below on how to locate/assign a customer number.
*Note: If no customer number is assigned the deviated price will be assigned to All customers.
Making your deviated pricing import Group specific
*To assign special pricing to a group of customers you will need to add an additional column
- Column 8 (If you don’t add a customer column then this can be column 6) heading should be Group ID
How to setup a Customer number and or Group ID
Go to > Contacts and add your Customer number or Group ID depending on your requirements
2) Go to Admin Settings
3) Click on Deviated Prices and select Import
4) Select the CSV file you created.