Inside of AQ, users can import projects sent to them from other users. Users can do the import automatically or manually.
Note: The .aqproj file extension identifies these project files.
- Single click on the project link contained within an email from another AQ user, or double click on a saved project file on your computer.
- The project will automatically open inside of AQ.
- Save a project file into a directory on the local system. e.g., a project file received via email from another AQ user.
- Go into AQ and left-click on the word Projects at the top of the Projects screen. The Projects ribbon will appear.
- Inside of the ribbon, click on the Import Project button.
- A system window will open allowing you to locate and select a project file.
- After selecting the project file, click Open.
- The project will open inside of AQ.