AQ has a proprietary file format for projects which can be identified by the .aqprog file extension. AutoQuotes allows users to import projects sent to them from other users. This import can be done automatically or manually.
- Single click on the project link contained within an email, or double click on the project file that has been saved to your computer.
- Save a project file into a directory on the local system. e.g. A project file received via email.
- Go into AQ and left-click on the word Project at the top the main project window. This will expose the Projects ribbon.
- Left-click the Import Project button located within the ribbon.
- A window will open allowing you to locate and select a project file.
- After selecting the project file, click Ok.