Listed below are the steps required to add a default service agent for a manufacturer. Once an agent is added, any time that manufacturer's items are included in a project, the service agent will be automatically included.
- Navigate to the MFR Settings tab.
- Choose a manufacturer to add a default service agent for by scrolling the list of manufacturers or searching via the search field.
- Locate the ServiceAgent column. If it is not visible, click on the Choose Columns button to add the column to the spreadsheet.
- Click in the ServiceAgent cell to view a drop-down list of available service agents. If there are no default agents listed, type in the service agent's name and select it from the list of choices. If the agent still does not appear in the list, they will need to be added from the Contacts tab. The directions to do this are available here.
- Press the Save Changes button to save.
An example of a report that includes this information is the Service Agent Listing, as shown below.